Want some more ideas and tips on business continuity exercises and rehearsals?
Would 27 scenario ideas be useful? Or a page or two of very short exercises that can be used in person, online or disseminated to groups for their own use?
What about our 19 top tips for exercising?
Or are you just looking for some straightforward guidance about what exercising, testing, or rehearsing the plan is all about?
Here we offer up our 5 most popular posts on business continuity exercising:
- Testing and Rehearsing the Plan: straightforward advice, particularly suitable for those who are new to exercising
- 19 Tips for Fantastic Desktop Exercises: our most popular post of all-time, this was later picked up by other continuity websites
- Two-sentence business continuity exercises: we kid you not… simple and very, very effective
- 27 scenarios for business continuity exercises: great if you just need some inspiration to get started, or a list to pin on the wall for later reference
- 4min film for cyber exercises: learn from PWC in 4 minutes what a book will tell you in hours!
Got a good online resource that you use for helping you with exercises? Why not share it in the comments box below – and provide a link so others can access it too?
Subscribe - weekly news and a free course!