The UK’s Centre for the Protection of National Infrastructure (CPNI) has finally released their report on emerging technologies that will impact our businesses. And the issue goes way beyond the cyber security realm.
It’s worth scanning the second headings and seeing what you need to know about and what you might want to forward to various areas of your organisation. For example, would Facilities Management benefit from the “Building & Environment Management Systems” section; would traditional Security benefit from “Emotional and Facial Recognition”; what about “Supply Chain Integrity” or “Extreme Information Management”?
Check out the contents here and go to the full report if you want to get your save your free PDF copy.
- Authentication technologies
- Behavioural/Gestural Analystics
- Building & Environment Management Systems
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Security
- Future Collaboration Tools
- Context-Aware Computing and Context-Enriched Services
- Data Erasure
- Data Recovery
- Digital Trust Technologies
- Emotion and Facial Recognition
- Next Generation (Heuristic) Anti-Virus
- High Security Wireless Communications for Civilians
- Malware Detection
- Cross Domain/Multi-Level Security Solutions
- Near Field Communication
- Network Forensics
- Future Protocols for Network Security
- Next Generation Human Computer Interaction (HCI)
- Novel Obscuration Techniques for Windows
- Operating Systems Security
- Protective Monitoring
- Tamper Evident and Proof Deals for IT Equipment
- The Future of Smart Meters for Home and Industry
- Social Analytics
- Supply Chain Integrity
- Ultra-Mobile Computing Devices (including Smart Cameras)
- Visualisation for Network Security
- Web-based Mail and Instant Messaging in Business
- Wireless Power
- “Big Data” – Extreme Information Management
Click for full report.
Subscribe - weekly news and a free course!