You know we like to bring you quirky sometimes, just for fun.
Here are a list of quotes we found on Google Reader, all pertaining to business continuity management.
Some are useful, some are insightful, but we think anyone who can quote everything from the Bible to Henri Poincare must sound like they know what they’re doing!
So here they are:
- “The more words the less the meaning,” Ecclesiastes 6v11, The Bible (Get a Bible!)
- “It is far bette to foresee without certainty than not to foresee at all,” Henri Poincare, French mathematician, physicist, engineer and philosopher (More on Henri Poincare)
- “A good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow,” George Patton, 1885-1945, General in US Army (More on General Patton)
- “Planning is bringing the future into the present so that you can do something now,” Alan Lakein, Time Management Author (More on Alan Lakein)
- “Expect the best, plan for the worst, and prepare to be surprised,” Denis Waitley, motivational speaker and author (More on Denis Waitley)
Subscribe - weekly news and a free course!