We’re glad you love ContinuityInBusiness.com, but there are other websites and blogs out there to which you might want to subscribe.
Yes, we know most websites won’t showcase others nor encourage you to sign up for their newsletters. But when have we ever done what everyone else does?!
Here are a few business continuity websites and blogs that you might find interesting:
- ContinuityCentral is the one website we advise everyone joins. It’s good for general articles but is also brilliant at capturing and reproducing the latest news from press releases so you’ll know what’s going on in the industry.
- The Disaster Recovery Journal is really geared up for those who subscribe to the journal, but it’s worth a look every now and then.
- Gartner’s blog covers the basics, but dig into the website and you can find some really interesting research papers.
- A personal blog from a business continuity worker, Andy Osbourne’s Continuity Blog has some genuine laughs in it. Sign up for light relief.
- PWC’s high quality consultants post infrequently but when they do it’s worth a look at the PWC Business Continuity Blog.
- Cambridge Risk Solutions post a few articles every now and then: worth a quick look on a rainy Friday afternoon when you’re trying to avoid those jobs you saved for the end of the week…
And don’t forget, if you don’t already get our concise weekly update, all you need to do is pop your email address in the box on the top right of this screen.
If you have a favourite site that’s not listed here, please include it via the comments box below. All we ask is that you let us know if you yourself work for/with the site (we don’t mind, we just think it’s good etiquette to say so!).
Subscribe - weekly news and a free course!