In London the British Standards Institute is running a free event to introduce us all to ISO 22313, the “business continuity management guidance document” that works with ISO22301 (the replacement for BS35999)
While it’s currently in the final draft stage, it’s due for publication around the end of the year.
So, if you can get to One Drummond Gate, London, SW1V 2QW for 08:15 on Monday 3 December 2012, they’re offering the following:
- Stakeholder participation in the development of the standard;
- Learning how to achieve global best practice in BCM;
- Understanding how ISO 22313 supports ISO 22301;
- Gaining practical insights into the application of this guidance document;
- Setting future direction of BCM in your organisation;
- Network with peers and industry experts.
- Resilience Director/Head/Manager
- Business Continuity Director/Manager
- Security Director/Manager
- Business Continuity Planner/Analyst
- IT Manager/Systems Manager
- C-suite/C-level Officer
- Business Continuity Consultant
- Operational Risk Manager
- Enterprise Risk Manager
- Emergency Planning Manager/Officer
- Senior Manager
- Business Development Manager/Executive
- Security Consultant
- Project Manager
- Head of Operational Risk
- Information Security Manager/Specialist
If this sounds like something you’d like to do, you can register here.
If you don’t have your copy of the ISO or you want any British Standard, use the links on the right of this page to get them.
Subscribe - weekly news and a free course!