We’ll publish all article entries that our judges consider robust (and that meet our house rules) – and declare one of those articles the winner in a few weeks. Want to know more?
Writing for a website like ContinuityInBusiness.com offers you a chance to share your knowledge and get your name in to appear in google searches about your topic. If there’s a article in you – even a short one – why not enter our competition? Then help us choose the winning article!
Here’s how it will work:
- Submit an article between 350-1000 words before 20 July 2012.
- Articles can be information, experience or viewpoint based
- All articles should be aimed at Business Continuity or Crisis Management Managers and adhere to our house rules
- We’ll print all the entries that we consider useful, reliable and robust between now and 31 July.
- When you see a competition article that you like, comment on it to cast a vote for that article. (You can comment on your own article once, and you can ‘vote’ for as many as you like by commenting).
- At the beginning of August, we’ll consider all the printed articles and judge based on both the feature itself and the feedback left by readers
- The winner will be announced mid-August.
Go on, why not write that article or column you’ve always meant to jot down. You never know where it might lead!
Subscribe - weekly news and a free course!