The London 2012 Olympic organisers have gathered case study information from London based businesses and offer it all for free.
Case studies are a great way to learn new tips and tricks from others. The London 2012 case studies are useful to everyone making plans and arrangements, but particularly around large scale events or major city mass-plan arrangements.
The offering includes:
- Short video of companies explaining measures put in place
- How organisations dealt with logistic and delivery issues
- How maintenance companies rearranged their schedules
- How local councils and public sector organisations got ready
- How construction, hospitality and medical companies approached the event
And lots more…
The information booklets are also still available. Again, these are useful for ideas and templates if you’re producing your own materials along these, or any other lines. They include:
The entire offering can be found HERE.
Of course, the top tips for any similar planning remain the same:
- Check if you are in an affected area.
- Consider the impacts on your staff, deliveries, customers and visitors
- Use the support available to prepare
- Complete an action plan
- Test your plan before the event
Subscribe - weekly news and a free course!