Do you ignore Business Continuity Awareness Week?
In 2012 it’s between 13-23 March, but a quick straw poll suggests that many of us don’t plan to use it in any way. Others have decided to use the free posters available. Still others have planned a week full of activities including quizzes with prizes.
Here’s a run down of some of the resources available from BCAW2012.com:
- The BCI is going to be publishing new research papers during the week
- The Chartered Institute of Management will publish it’s latest annual survey
- An online incident simulation game will be available (free) – learn more here
- Over 30 webcasts will be available on the BCAW site
- There will be increased activity on LinkedIn in the BCAW forum
- Posters are already available in varying sizes – click here to download them
If you want to know more, visit the website or download the BCAW 2012 Briefing Paper.
But don’t worry if you don’t have time to keep an eye out for the research papers promised. We’ll produce a summary document with links to all the interesting items the following week.
Subscribe - weekly news and a free course!